Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Attempt at Blogging







Newbie here. After reading many blogs from friends I decided to try it out. I am not sure if I will actually keep up with this but wanted to give it a try. It is a great way to allow friends and family in on what we have been doing. With moving all the time, this has been an issue.
Currently, we are residing on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. We love it here. Right now we are considering staying for another 4 years. We spent the last weekend looking at houses and talking to realtors. Yeah-fun. If nothing comes out of it, I got some nice ideas for decorating.
The cost of a home here in Hawaii is outrageous so we are also considering Virginia and Texas. You can get a lot more house for the money there. Husband thinks we need to get into something while the market is low to get a good price. It will be nice to be settled somewhere.
Our son is learning to potty train. Today he said he needed to pee pee and he pulled off his diaper and urinated in front of me. It was all I could do to not laugh and cry since he peed on the floor. I praised him and said he was a good boy. So funny!
OK so right now I am procrastinating to clean. I better close this up and get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment