Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In need of a Hem...

Today on one of my favorite Talk Shows, The Nate Berkus Show, I was reminded how much getting your clothing tailored to fit really helps you look more polished. I am short at 5 feet 3 inches (if I am lucky) and most of my pants and jeans need to be hemmed.  They are just too long. Sure, I will wear them rolled up but then I feel like a little kid with hand me down clothes that don't fit.  A friend was talking about getting her jeans hemmed today and to my embarrassment, I looked down and I had these baggy sloppy looking rolls on my jeans.  I made a promise to my self that I would make an effort to get my favorite jeans hemmed or learn to do it myself.  It makes you look thinner and taller if your clothing fits you correctly.  Not sure why I have gotten so cheap and lazy about this but hey, admitting you have a problem is the first step right?

No comments:

Post a Comment