Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Star Wars Birthday Party



This past December was my son's 4th birthday. We had to do something Star Wars so I searched the web and found a ton of great ideas from blogs I found on the Pinterest site. I am loving my latest web addiction. It has seriously gotten me off the dumb games on FB. Hey, I think this is a good thing because it helps me be creative again!
Anyway, back to the party! He had to do Star Wars so I wanted to show a few of the ideas.
 Above are the Light Sabers we made for the kids to play with. They came in handy when Darth Vader made an appearance at the party. I think my poor husband had some bruises from that attack. We used pipe insulation covered with duck tape and then taped a label on the end. The kids got to decorate even more with foam stickers to personalize them. My favorite was the leopard print saber. I think it went to Kaiya after her daddy saw the awesome design. He knew she would love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment